Ruth will help you:
- Discover your skills, strengths and accomplishments
- Target your goals and access opportunities
- Mobilize your intentions
- Think outside the box
- Give yourself permission to try on different "hats" while ensuring that you keep on track!
- Skills, interests, accomplishments and personal style assessment including:
- 7 Stories Exercise
- Strong Interest Inventory
- Campbell™ Interest and Skill Survey
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- DISC® Assessment
- Creating meaningful, realizable career or job targets.
- Researching websites and published materials to develop "possible probables"
- Creating resumes and letters that open doors and get results
- Mastering the art of networking for information, contacts and leads
- Direct Contact techniques
- Interview preparation coaching
- Strategic interviewing and powerful follow-up
- Salary negotiation
- Improving on-the-job effectiveness
- Managing your career
- Conflict management on the job
- How to get the best out of your subordinates and superiors
- Understanding organizational culture
- Balancing life and career
- Stepping back from career overload
Sometimes people need to rev up their career; others need to step off a precarious treadmill leading to "burnout."
- The Life Wheel: assessing and re-examining your values
- There's more to life than work!
- How to have a job and a dream
- How to move a second career along through strategic volunteering, community outreach, job shadowing, internships and leadership activities
- Keep your 'day job' but use your resources and talents on the side to develop other alternatives
Ruth Robbins is available to help you with even your most difficult career challenges. Contact Ruth today to get Career Momentum in your corner!
strategic interviewing, follow up, salary negotiation, interview preparation, coaching, career coach, new york ny, job search, jobsearch, research jobs, resume, resume writing, resume writing tips, cover letter, how to write a cover letter